Sunday, April 29, 2012

Our Evening

I had a pretty good night yesterday! I got off work at 6:15 (my last shift at Ardene!) and then I was dragged out on a double date with one of Rob's friends and his friend's girlfriend. I was pretty tired and really didn't feel like going out, but Rob has this way of convincing people to do things after they say "No." So, off we went down to the Fraser River for a little bonfire.
It got dark pretty quick and I even smushed the first mosquito that I've seen since August! We went home after about an hour and played with mine and Rob's kitten. Eventually, Cole and Lauren left and it was just Rob and I watching some movie that I fell asleep during. I really shouldn't say 'No' to everything, maybe I'd start having more fun.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment