Monday, May 21, 2012

ABC's of Me

I was perusing Liz's blog today, and came across this. I figured, why not?!

Age: 20.
Bed Size: Double Twin.
Chores that you hate: Dishes and cleaning out the litter box.
Dogs: No, but we want one.
Essential start to your day: I would have to say knowing what I'm going to wear or a shower.
Favorite color: Purple, or pastel colours.
Gold or silver: Silver, but I also like white gold.
Height: 5'5"?
Instruments you play: None.
Job title: Barista and Child and Youth Care Worker.
Kids: None currently.
Live: In Surrey, BC, Canada.
Mother's name: Denise.
Nicknames: Nik.
Overnight hospital stays: The only one I can remember is when I got my tonsils out in Grade 1.
Pet peeves: Rude, ignorant people, Bad drivers, People who chew with their mouths open, oh I could probably go on.
Quote from a movie or TV show: "I'll be Back" and then you say "I'll be Beethoven" ;)
Righty or lefty: Righty.
Siblings: 2 sisters.
Time you wake up: Now, this depends on what time I work or have to be somewhere.
Underwear: I like to wear it.
Veggie you hate: Brussel sprouts and beans!
What makes you run late: The lack of knowledgeable drivers here in Surrey.
X-rays you've had: My wisdom teeth, and probably my arm when I broke it when I was 2.
Yummy food you make: I don't really have a signature food except for those hash browns that Rob introduced me to.
Zoo animal: I would have to say, the zebra. I just love the print.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment