Saturday, May 26, 2012

Corn Spaghetti

Day 4, week 1 of Practicum is done! Today was different, as no one was at the residence for a good 3 hours.

I watched So You Think You Can Dance and Ellen, as there wasn't any cleaning to do or anything for that matter. The staff keep the residence so organized and neat, there really isn't much for me to do during down time. I work the weekend at Starbucks and then it's week 2 at Practicum.

A little while back, I made some quick lunch. I decided to try out some corn pasta!
   
 
 The only real difference between this corn pasta (which was very tasty) and regular wheat pasta, is that if you let it cook for 1 minute too long, it looked gross. I found that with rice pasta shells. If I let them cook for just 30 seconds over the time on the bag, it looked like there was actually snot in it. I've heard great things about vegetable pasta, though! I'm ready and willing to partake in the tastings of different pastas.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!
xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment