Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Organized Pancakes

Happy Tuesday! Week 2 of practicum is off to a good start! I've gotten some wonderful feedback and I jumped on a project. My host sounded very pleased when I jumped on making a 3 month activity plan for one of the residents. I'm already halfway done!

This morning, as I didn't have work at Starbucks, I decided to make Rob and I some pancakes!
Though, if you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen these pictures....

It gets messy, fast!


I made chocolate chip for me, and regular for Rob! He ended up spreading peanut butter on his and THEN syrup.

Starting a new project at my practicum, I realized I have more stuff on my plate than I thought...and it isn't just pancakes. I've decided to make myself a to-do list from a template I found on Office.

(Bare with me, as I'm learning how to do graphics and such. I got the idea of a mac monitor template from srslyliz.)

First on the list, is my graduation tickets! They're on hold right now until I get a chance to go in to the school to buy them. My graduation ceremony is July 19!! 

Well, I'm off to get ready for practicum!
xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment