Monday, May 21, 2012

White Rock

On Saturday, my mom, sister, and I went down to White Rock. It was a gorgeous day! It wasn't too hot or too cold.
My outfit for the day:
Shirt: Ardene//Shorts: Unknown//Belt: Unknown//iPhone Case: Chapters


My sister, Aimee, is taking a photography course to better her skills. She was already really good, but a course is always good to teach you things that you didn't already know. Aimee brought her camera along for the day (They all look better in their original sizes, but they were a little big for the post and I don't know how to link it to the bigger picture).



Now, I wish I could figure out how to put pictures beside each other. Any tips?


And my personal favourite:

If you would like to see more of her work, hire her, or just say hello, shoot me an email or comment and I'll give you her contact info!
She's offered to photograph my wedding for me, but as she's a bridesmaid, I'd rather her enjoy the wedding than work at it :)

Have a good Victoria Day!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment