Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sponsor - and A Revamp

Sponsor A Broke Bride in August?
I just signed up for Passionfruit Ads and I am sooo excited! This is going to make it a lot easier for my sponsors and for myself to keep track of everything.

You can find my new sponsor page here.

I'm going to have 5 small spots (200x100) available for an AD SWAP! An ad swap is when I will put your button on my blog and you'll put my button on yours. It says it's $2 for a small spot, but if you enter the code "SWAP", it's free!

There are 7 spots left for medium (200x150) for the month of August. Every medium sponsor gets a guest post that may include a giveaway or a tutorial. 

Anyone can e-mail me at any time at: nicole.franson1@gmail.com.

Since I will be adding pages (I just learned how - D'oh!) to A Broke Bride, I will be giving the layout a little bit of a revamp pretty soon. I'm going to be working with Rob on it, so it's going to be a couple days or about a week. I'm super excited!

xo. Nicole

ps. Bare with me as I learn how to use Passionfruit Ads.

1 comment

  1. Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete