Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday

1/ Sleeping on the floor. 2/ So much laundry! I thought I enjoyed doing it, but I'm really not in the mood today. 3/ I keep receiving post cards from my friend who has been back in town for a week now. She traveled Europe for 7 weeks! 4/ Serious wedding planning went down. Caterers, tent rentals, tables and chair rentals, etc.. 5/ Pre made lasagna for dinner tonight. 5/ Sleeping under the mat.

Maybe today is a day for some Netflix while we eat our lasagna? But I am definitely going to continue on my wedding planning streak while I read some blogs. Today is my only day off this week and I am taking full advantage. I've got another guest post coming up as well, stay tuned! x

What did you do on this beautiful Thursday?

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. I don't know how people who live with cats get anything done. I took care of three kitties of a friend's this weekend, and I just sat around laughing at their antics all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't sleep with her around. She claws my closet door until she gets in, then when she's in she goes super crazy and bangs things around in there! haha

      xo

      Delete