Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Furry Life

Ah, the life of a cat. 

1/ To be able to stare intently at your owner without it being too creepy. 2/ To hide under a mat and it not be questioned because you're a cat. 3/ To worry your owner about your whereabouts and sit there silently laughing while you shed in Rob's shoes, waiting to be found. 4/ To tell us that the light is too bright by being cute instead of clawing us. 5/ To pass out on the couch after a day of catnip and chasing fabric.




Basically, Koshka's being cute and I wanted to share it with all of you. Why should I keep this all to myself? I'm also very tired and I find this acceptable for a 1:00 am post while she punches me in the face with her face, a.k.a cuddling.

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. Hahaha, that was very cute. I want to hide under a mat and not be questioned! Because I'm cool.

    xo, Adriana.
    Horses of Ares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. If only I could do that instead of going to work...

      xo

      Delete