Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dad's Visit pt. 2

I forgot that Christie, my dad's fiancee, used my camera for the week! She mostly used it when we went on the ferry to Victoria and a game night, but it's all I need. It was good timing for us to go across to Victoria for everyone's first time. Now, here's my rant: They're increasing the fee by 12% over the next 3 years! Eventually, it's going to cost $210 for a car and 2 passengers. Why couldn't they just cut the salaries of the CEO and such? It really grinds my gears. Anyway, on to the pictures. 

Aaaand that's it. Now we wait until June to see them again and it's going to be for mine and Rob's wedding. It's so exciting! Also, the pie turned out amazingly awesome. It was better than the store bought crap, and now I have a dough recipe that I like! I can work with it and make all sorts of other pies...kiiiiiinnndddaaa like Kaelah. I now understand where her mild pie-making addiction came from.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment