Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Here!

IT'S HERE!!

I don't even remember when we found my dress, but it can't have been more than 4 months ago. My wedding dress has arrived, people! I am beyond excited to go down to New Westminister and try on my gown. When I called, the lady said I could even wear it while my bridesmaids try on their dresses. Three out of five of them are coming down there with me on November 8 to find their dresses, and The Bridal Gallery had an opening for me to come down!

Another thing that made me happy about this letter is that it started with, "We are pleased to inform you..." It reminded me a lot of Harry Potter and when he received his letter to Hogwarts. (I'm stiiiilll waiting for mine..) Haha!

I just get more and more excited for the wedding every day! Today, I went over to Shelby's house to pick up some of the stuff she didn't use for her wedding. I haven't gone through it yet, but I'm pretty excited to....(and uhm, she has a new recipe up for Pumpkin Apple Chocolate Chunk Muffins that sounds amazingly delicious)

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment