Today, I decided to be productive. Just a regular ol' housewife in training ;) I woke up at a decent hour and threw some laundry in downstairs. From there, Rob and I went grocery shopping and we finally got a mop! I swept and mopped all the floors and then made some baked macaroni and cheese. I found the recipe here and added about an extra half recipe. I just love macaroni and cheese THAT much.
What you'll need:
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 1/2 cups milk (I used 1%)
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs (I used Panko)
- 1 tsp salt
I'm not posting the directions on here as they're pretty straight forward on the website where I got the recipe. I didn't run in to any problems, except that it took a lot longer than 2 minutes to make the butter and flour bubble in the beginning.
It's super delicious! Let me know if you try it out :)