Friday, March 1, 2013

30 for 30!

Not sure of the source.

With the wedding only a short 3.5 months away, it's time for me to put the pasta down and pick up the carrots. My sister-in-law invited me in to a group she created on Facebook yesterday called "30 for 30." Basically, you have to have 30 minutes of physical activity (exercise) every day for a minimum of 30 days. It's a $5 buy-in and the person who logs the most 30 minutes blocks, wins the pot! So far it's up to $40. I'm willing to try almost anything to get me motivated and one sure fire way is money. The contest starts on March 4th, so on Monday, and goes until April 28. I'm excited!

What sorts of things motivate you to exercise?

xo. Nicole

1 comment

  1. Not that it's motivation, but I love reading a good book while I'm jogging on the treadmill. I don't live in the best area to run outside (otherwise I would), so I've got to stick to indoor training for now.

    My main motivation though? My 10 year high school reunion is this summer and I'd like to be smaller for it!

    ReplyDelete