Friday, April 19, 2013

Insta-Lately

I've been super busy lately with work again! But on the plus side, more and more things are getting done for the wedding! I ordered the bridesmaid gifts today and I wish I could share them with you, but they're a surprise and will have to wait until after the wedding. As you can see above, I've attempted to hang some pictures that we've had laying on the dog's crate since we moved units. I am on the hunt for some nice prints to add in there!
My baby boy! Gunner turned 19 weeks old on Monday and he's just gotten so big! He's watching me cut vegetables here. Gunner is so smart. I taught him to lay down in about 10 minutes and he does it every time now. He also carries around his stuffed animals in his mouth and sits at the patio door with it, while staring at me to let him out. We've recently broke our own rules of no dog on the couch or the bed, and have been enjoying his cuddles every day. 
My only pair of jeans ripped last week so I've been forced to wear either yoga pants or a skirt to work. On Monday I wore a skirt so I figured I should get dressed up a little bit and had my hair down for once. I love the red but I'm thinking of going a bit brighter for the wedding. 

What have you been up to lately?

xo. Nicole

1 comment