Sunday, June 30, 2013

Married Life

Being married is one of the best things in life. Besides the obvious, I also feel a lot more grown up and am really learning more each day of how to appreciate the little things. I didn't think I could love him more, but I do. They weren't lying when they say that things change after marriage - for the better!
I still don't have as much free time as I'd like, but when I do it's thinking of Thank-You cards and going through our apartment and getting rid of things we no longer need or use. Some big changes are coming up soon for us, so we want to be as ready as possible (no, not pregnant!).
Our animals are definitely okay with us being back to normal and home all day. We received a new bed spread (and bed!) as a wedding gift and it made me realize we may love our animals more than we know because we picked our bed set to match them ;)

Tomorrow, Google Friend Connect leaves us forever! Some of you are following me on there and I wanted to make sure you don't lose me, so I'm also on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin 

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment