Tuesday, November 19, 2013

28 Days of Thankful || Week 2

Ah, yes. It's a Tuesday and it's no longer week two of the Instagram project, but unfortunately, I got busy! Currently we both don't have our vehicles to get to and from work, and we both work half an hour to an hour away from home. It's a very stressful situation, so I am looking for a new job and still trying to focus on what I'm thankful for. Week two, I was not very active in taking pictures but I got four in! That's good, right?!

Not sure what #28DaysofThankful is all about? Click here! (hosted by Allison from Crafted Love)
Want a recap of my first week? Click here!


Day 1// Enjoying a night off for once. Not pictured: husband, Gunner, and popcorn.
Day 2// Thankful for pay it forward type ideas, like Craft it Forward!
Day 3// Love nights off together where we can drink wine and play board games.
Day 4// Thankful for kind people.

Are you participating? I would love to follow along! Use the hashtag #28DaysofThankful so everyone can see what you're thankful for! Comment with your Instagram username so I can follow you! Mine is @nicloemax and the host of the Instagram project is @allisonaffordit!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment