Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ad Swap

A Broke Bride is looking for some bloggers who would like to do an ad swap! I don't really want to charge anyone to advertise their blog on here, especially with Christmas coming up. I'm also changing the name of the blog in the new year and I would love to get some last minute sponsors in until the name is changed! 

By swapping with A Broke Bride, you will be able to:
  • Do a guest post! You can post about a tutorial, your shop, a recent event, or even host a giveaway!
  • #FF (#followfriday) on Twitter and Instagram! Every Friday that you're sponsoring, I will post your name and/or blog on Twitter and Instagram.
  • I will be doing a little blog and link share post with all the sponsors and you can answer some fun interview questions! :)
  • If there's anything you would like, please email me and we can come up with something great!
To participate in the ad swap, please email me: 

nicole.franson1@gmail.com

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment