Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas

This holiday season I have completely lost track of time. Last year I started all the gifts in October and I haven't started this year. Christmas is coming way too soon! It's nice this year, though because a lot of our family are just drawing names instead of buying/making gifts for everyone. This way, we only have about 5 or 6 people to make/buy for! It helps our budget and relieves some of the pressure of everyone expecting something. 
I was so proud of the gifts I made last year, that I wanted to share my favorites with you again! 

For my Aunt and Uncle, I made some fun Christmas coasters! The coasters are Santa hats, elf hats, a reindeer, and then a circle with a Santa hat and some snowflakes on it. For Rob's dad and his girlfriend, I made them some passport holders because they're always travelling (they're on their way to Cuba as we speak)!
I made my friend a headphone case for her little iPod headphones. I added a mustache on to the case, and she loved it! I posted a tutorial that you can see HERE!

I'm not too sure what I'm going to make this year, as all my sewing stuff is in storage, but when I figure it out I'll be sure to post how I made them!

Are you making your gifts this year or supporting handmade? Please share in the comments! I'd love to check it out and see your ideas!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment