Saturday, December 7, 2013

Our Wedding: Portraits

I have some more wedding pictures to share with you! These are the ones that we took between the ceremony and reception. Our freshly married faces ;) Enjoy!

As you can see in the picture above, we're a bit of a mess. We were totally goofing around, though :) There's a picture of him looking up my dress too, and my shoe has fallen off. Not graceful, but that's us! I also can't get over the ivy in the background. I just love it!

All photos were taken by my sister-in-law, Lauralynn from Treasured Forever Photography. She jumped in at the chance to photograph a wedding after our original photographer cancelled 2 days before our big day! I don't regret it one bit and things turned out better than we had imagined!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment