Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Sponsors • Megan!

Today's sponsor is Megan! Her and I went to high school together, but didn't really connect until afterwards. She's grown to be one of my favorite people and someone that I can talk to about anything.
Her blog is always really cool to read because she writes so beautifully. Since August though, she's been using her Tumblr as a blog! I think you should check it out :)

• • • • • • 


What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
Spending time with family friends!

What is your favorite holiday tradition with your family?
Watching the movie, "The Sound of Music" with my family. We've watched it every year for as long as I can remember!

Are you starting any new traditions this year?
This year I am working on Christmas, so I am missing it entirely.

What is your favorite holiday dish?
Turkey and cranberries is the best thing, ever!

• • • • • •

Working on Christmas day is a HUGE bummer :( The field of working in group homes can be tricky with the STAT holidays, because the kids sometimes don't have homes to go to for the holidays, so the homes have to stay open...which means some youth workers are working. I hope there are other days this month that you can see your friends and family! 

Thanks for sharing, Megan! 

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment