Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winter Sponsors • Shelby!

We're on to meeting our next sponsor for the winter here on A Broke Bride! Her name is Shelby and we became friends when we worked at Starbucks together in St. Albert, Alberta. Since then, I had met my then husband-to-be, (she witnessed the VERY beginning of our relationship and the sneaky texts during work), moved a city and then a province away, and now back to Alberta! We're now only about...an hour(?) away from each other! Since we became friends, Shelby has started her own blog, Ankkuri! 

• • • • • •



What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
Wrapping gifts. I'd like to believe I'm a pretty fantastic gift wrapper. I always go all out with a theme, fancy ribbons & tags.

Your favorite holiday tradition with your family?
My family doesn't have a lot of traditions. For the holidays we always go to my sisters for Christmas Eve to exchange any presents.

Are you starting any new traditions this year?
We set up a Christmas tree for the first time in five years this year. My boyfriend & I bought a cheap small little white tree & a few red & silver ornaments.

What is your favorite holiday dish?
Yorkshire pudding! On Christmas Day we have a proper English dinner. & it's one of the few times a year we have Yorkshire pudding.

• • • • • •

Oh man, I can't even imagine not having a Christmas tree for 5 years! I'm happy you have one this year, and I hope you share your wrapping skills for the rest of us with the skills of a 12 year old, haha!
xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment