Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What's In My Bag

Purse • Ardene
Make up bag • Rexall
Reusable bag • Reitmans
Wallet • Michael Kors
Bracelets • DIY
Sunglasses • Walmart

It has been so long since I've done one of these posts! I think the last time, was this one. I forgot how much fun they can be! My purse has changed since then, thank goodness, and it's only gotten bigger. I carry less day-to-day stuff in it, as I usually now have to shove an extra pair of socks and shoes, or a water bottle in there because of my job. I also usually wear black to work, and this bag goes SO well with it! 

I bought all of the bags quite a while ago, so I don't think they're available, but I linked you to the stores anyways. The wallet was actually a gift, and I am so in love with it! Three of my lip glosses are home made, and the others were gifts or given to me as part of Influenster. I also have some Color Energy aromatherapy roll-ons in there. One is a headache relief, and the other an immune booster! They both smell amazing, and the headache one definitely helps take the nausea away when those headaches strike.

What's in your bag?

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. Hi there! I just re-stumbled across your long. I added it to my Bloglovin feed but I've been slacking on reading through my feed. Anyway, I love your bag! You're so organized. When I dump out my bag I found mail, receipts, random make up and lotions, and a ton of junk that I don't need. I think a cute look make up bag like yours is in order for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for adding me to your Bloglovin feed! I'm not usually this organized..but I try to be. My mind is chaos when my stuff isn't organized, and I took out a couple receipts before taking the pictures ;) I need hand lotion for my bag, though! It's so dry in Alberta.
      If they have a Rexall Pharmacy where you live, they have really nice make up bags by KIT!

      Delete