Thursday, June 5, 2014

An Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hey there :)

As you can probably see, my sidebar and footnote images aren't working right now. My friend, Allison from craftedlove.com, is working super hard to fix the issue. 

BUT

Instead of just finding the images and loading them again, we're changing the designs, INCLUDING my blog's name change! It was previously "A Broke Bride" and as you can see, the top header says "a la Maxfield"! I'm no longer a bride, just a wife now. My posts have changed from planning a wedding to lifestyle, including DIYs, OOTD, recipes, and just general posts about what's going on in my life.

I hope you stick around and enjoy in all the fun around here :) When the layout design is ALLLLL finished, I'm going to host a pretty cool giveaway with the name change. I'll keep you updated!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment