Sunday, June 8, 2014

Week's End // June 8


SNAPSHOTS:
• Lately I've been experimenting with my hair, including some new braid ideas and using a triple barrel curler for the first time! My hair finally held some curl.
• I bought some super cheap nail polish from Ardene, and it's lasted for over a week now. I can't seem to find it anymore, but I use O.P.I top coat.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
• I reviewed my ImPressManicure Vox Box from Influenster.
• I shared a yummy gluten-free, mini meatloaf recipe. So tasty!
• Monday's OOTD included a nice pop of a green cardigan!
• I changed my blog's name! It's no longer "A Broke Bride" and it's now "a la Maxfield" I posted a small update here.

SOME GOOD READS:
• Shelby shared what she carries in her bag! I love that her items always have a story behind them.
• Mmm! Coffee, chips, and chocolate sounds so tasty...but she wore it!
• Sam shared the eating raw basics that she goes by, as part of her weight loss and goal of living healthier.
• Kory shared an amazing June desktop wallpaper! It's currently in use on my desktop :)

On top of all the great things that happened this week, I also started a Facebook page for a la Maxfield! You can find it here! If you were following A Broke Bride on Bloglovin, please switch over to following a la Maxfield! I'm also in the process of receiving a new design for the new blog name! It will also have a giveaway when the design is live ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment