Monday, August 25, 2014

Weeks End || August 25


SNAPSHOTS:
1|| Post workout snack. Apples and peanut butter! I've been trying to walk Gunner more, and to go outside more while I'm not working out with my friend this month. I use Run Keeper and My Fitness Pal! Do you?
2|| I woke up super cranky on Friday, and I have no idea why. I treated myself to the UK version of Cosmopolitan. I really hate those days where everything anyone does annoys me!
3|| A little treat for myself. I may be on a fitness journey, but sometimes you just need a little something to keep you going through the day.
4|| A block party/bonfire at my sister-in-law's, followed by a bonfire, and then a baby shower the next day. I really hope when we buy a house/condo that we have a big enough yard for our own fire pit.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1|| I participated in another link up, Closet Confidential! It was fun. Did you participate?
I realized that I didn't post much this week, but my summer vacation is quickly coming to an end and I'm preparing as much as I can before my vacation is up!

GOOD READS:
1|| Rebekah let us know the good and bad about her maternity leave being up (I can totally picture myself feeling the same when that time comes for me!)
2|| Shelby shared an awesome outfit post. It's refreshing to see an outfit post of something I'd actually be able to wear!
3|| Amanda shared the moments that made her feel most alive! It's a great read, and it's something that I think we should all think about once in a while.

I'm linking up my Weeks End post with Beth from Oak & Oats! You can check out the link-up here!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment