Monday, November 10, 2014

Week's End || November 10

alamaxfield
I didn't take any photos this past week, so I'm sharing one of my younger sister's photos. She took this while she was in what I call "photography college", haha! It's showing what I wish I could see right now - green! We've had a huge dump of snow, and the roads are ice now. They say it's just a cold snap and that it should warm up the following week, but we're currently sitting at -20*C. Yeah, okay mr/mrs weatherperson.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1|| I participated in a monthly link up - it's an easy one :) 

GOOD READS:
1|| I totally made this for supper on Thursday, and it was soooo delicious. I even shared it with a coworker. Seriously, you should make it.
2|| Sam received the most gorgeous Sari Robe - and it's for a good cause.
3|| I love when fellow bloggers (and friends!) share a round-up of links they loved, and this is no exception.
4|| This is such an awesome post for other bloggers, and happy 1st blogging anniversary Amanda!
5|| I always love Kory's monthly desktop wallpaper freebies!

Happy Monday! It's officially Fall break here, and it couldn't have come at a better time. The snow hit us, so I don't have much highway driving to do this week. I will have to venture out on to the highway tomorrow and on Thursday for some family visits. I can't wait for a whole day with my sister and nephews tomorrow, and then I visit my grandma on Thursday :)

I'm not sure what's going on, but I've had nothing but bad dreams the past couple nights (no, I'm not pregnant) and last night's was one of the worst ones. I had been talking to my mom yesterday, and we hadn't chatted in a little while. My dream last night was that she had passed away, with no explanation, and I had to pack up all of her stuff all by myself. I've never cried so much in a dream. I talked to my mom about it and she said it's because I miss her and it's one of my worst fears coming out because of that. Oh boy, I hope my dreams start getting better soon, I can't take anymore nightmares! 

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. are bad dreams a sign of pregnancy? i've never heard that! i love your sister's picture, and that you included so many fun links to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They totally are! Vivid dreams can be an early symptom, though it's different for everyone. and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete