Sunday, December 28, 2014

Favourite Post || December

christmas gifts
I'm excited to bring you December's favourite post link up! December was a slow blogging month for me, but I plan to be right back at it in the new year. This time of year is always crazy, but I've completed 99% of my shopping! Now for some baking and wrapping. You bet there's bailey's and hot chocolate going on tonight ;)

Want to host this link-up with us? We have one-time spots available and regular host spots as well! Just send Ashley an email at ashley@hellonatureblog.com for more details!

This Month's Hosts Ashley from Hello Nature, Lexy from Crazy Cass Life, Nicole from a la Maxfield, and Kerry from Glory in the Valley 

My favorite post from December: Currently v.03

Now link up your favorite post from December!


No comments

Post a Comment