Monday, March 7, 2016

Extraordinary Oil #hairexpertise!

I recently got chosen by Influenster to sample and review L'Oreal Paris' new line of hair products! I got the email to take a survey, then the email that told me I finally qualified for a VoxBox. It had certainly been a while since I qualified, as I've been pretty quiet on social media, except for Instagram. Still, definitely not as much as I used to.
alamaxfield
I guess they figured that I qualified for the Extraordinary Oil line of shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask. I remember ticking the box that I was concerned about how dry my hair was, but I realized my hair wasn't as dry as I thought. The smell was actually really good and even my husband told me that my hair smelled good. 
alamaxfield
I used the shampoo and conditioner a couple times, but I found my hair getting too oily, too fast, I can usually for 3 days without washing my hair, but with this product, I had to wash every other day. I definitely saw some improvement in the feel and look of my hair, especially the ends, after the first wash, but it was too much on my roots. The product didn't turn my hair red, that was my doing! I was totally ready for a change, and I jumped on the chance when I found a box of red hair dye in our basement. 

I ended up giving my free products to a friend at work, and I hope it works well on her hair. I wouldn't buy this Extraordinary Oil line again, but I would try out some of their other types if they were on sale. 

Do you have a favourite hair product?


xo. Nicole

1e4ca9eb59101bed796b1e7d4f44b341f54623df5387554189

No comments

Post a Comment