Monday, September 5, 2016

Bumpdate || 15 Weeks

alamaxfield
My new favourite picture of us. It was taking over the weekend by my sister-in-law and it's totally "us".

How far along: 15 weeks 4 days
Gender: Unknown
Weight gain: 2 lbs so far. Our scale stopped working after Koshka slept on it for a while and I don't see my midwife until the 20th
Maternity clothes: Bought some used maternity jeans off a lady online and they work really well. I was hoping for straight cut, but unfortunately they're boot cut so they make me look bigger than I am.
Sleep: Relatively okay. I'm back at work so I'm up earlier, but I'm finding I have more energy after work!
Best moment this week: Maternity jeans, haha. Telling my boss at work about my pregnancy, it still feels like I'm lying to people when I tell them. And realizing I only have less than 6 months of work left ;)
Worst moment this week: I've noticed my back hurting at the end of the work day, so my midwife has recommended an osteopath.
Miss anything: Clothing fitting nicely
Movement: None, though I think it likes to kick my bladder already because I get a weird feeling followed by a not-so-sharp pang feeling
Cravings: Fruit and sushi - mainly california rolls!
Queasy or sick: It's come back! I've puked the last couple mornings, despite my pill, but then I'm better for the rest of the day
Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound on October 6th! Hearing the heartbeat again on September 20th, and more maternity clothes. I need some more for work rather than rotating the same two tank tops, haha!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment