Thursday, October 6, 2016

Bumpdate || 20 Weeks!

alamaxfield
How far along: 20 weeks.
Gender: Unknown, we find out tomorrow evening at our Gender reveal dinner!
Weight gain: Last known was 6lbs, not sure right now.
Maternity clothes: Yep! Everything I'm wearing, except my cardigans, are maternity.
Sleep: Pretty good! Getting 8-9 hours every night. For the past 4 nights I've been getting up at exactly 12:51am to go pee and then again around 3:50...so weird.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby at the ultrasound this morning, knowing things are developing normally.
Worst moment this week: For the past 2 weeks I've had gas and stretching pains that would kick in when I'd stand up. All for good reason because apparently it grew 4 inches this week. Baby's measuring 16 cm as of this morning :)
Miss anything: This week has actually been wine! Once or twice I've wanted it, but nothing major.
Movement: Definitely. The ultrasound this morning confirmed that the placenta is at the front so it explains why I don't feel much, but I do feel the flutters really low. I can tell it isn't gas now!
Cravings: Nothing that sticks out this week.
Queasy or sick: Occasionally nauseas. Too nervous to stop my meds completely but I can usually skip my afternoon pill now.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender tomorrow night! I've prepped a little chalkboard (well, foam board) and a pumpkin for our reveal. My friend is currently painting the pumpkin the appropriate colour and will put it inside the big one! :)
alamaxfield

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment